1. Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a MIS Department.
2. Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
3. Ability to analyze complex computer problems and provide solutions.
4. Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in The information technology field.
5. Ability to investigate and analyze information and draw conclusion to resolve complicated situations.
6. Ability to evaluate emerging technologies and identify their potential impact within the existing information technology environment.
7. Ability to provide technical guidance and instruction on the use of computer technologies.
8. Ability to plan, design, and implement computer systems and applications.
9. Fundamental knowledge of basic systems analysis.
10. Knowledge of, and programming skill in, at least one technologically current scripting language.
11. Knowledge of a broad range of relevant multi-user computer systems, applications, and/or equipment
12. Ability to exhibit a strong motivational commitment to the organization.
13. Ability to work within a network infrastructure.
14. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within an information technology field.
15. Possess analytical thinking, troubleshooting and communication skills
16. Maintain the confidential nature of matters pertaining to company records, policies and customer lists.
17. Ability to be on call whenever needed.
18. Ability to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish set goals.
19. Knowledge of the following applications or systems is preferred:
· Windows 2000/2003 Server
· Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
· Microsoft Office Suite 2007(Word, Excel, Access…)
· Microsoft Outlook 2007
· Avaya PBX/Voice Mail Support
· Windows XP/Vista
· Networking Protocols