1. Ability to follow instructions.
2. Exhibiting a strong commitment to the organization.
3. Ability to deal effectively with the general public and casino staff.
4. Ability to work under pressure.
5. Maintain the highest standard of personal hygiene.
6. Ability to pass a basic math test.
7. Ability to perform basic arithmetic calculations.
8. Knowledge of minimum temperature requirements for food/drink preservation.
9. Knowledge of Tribal, Federal, State and local sanitary regulations regarding the preparation, maintenance, storage and sales of food/drink products.