1. Knowledge of operation of tools used in the performance of environmental services housekeeping.
2. Ability to develop, prepare and maintain office reports and records.
3. Ability to maintain an equipment operating supply inventory.
4. Knowledge of general safety rules, requirements, procedures, and reporting requirements.
5. Ability to communicate effectively and maintain good public and employee relations.
6. Ability to maintain overall custodial supplies used in the Resort and Casino operations.
7. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
8. Knowledge of all aspects of custodial services.
9. Skill in the use of computers, preferably in a PC, Windows-based operating environment.
10. Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
11. Knowledge of supervisory principles and practices.
12. Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
13. Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
14. Ability to supervise and train employees, to include organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
15. Ability to resolve customer complaints and concerns.
16. Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
17. Knowledge of specified products and equipment related to custodial services.
18. Ability to monitor and/or maintain quality control standards.
19. Employee development and performance management skills.
20. Knowledge of faculty and/or staff hiring procedures.
21. Strategic planning skills.
22. Ability to provide technical guidance and training to end users.
23. Skill in budget preparation and fiscal management.