1. Complete all opening and closing side work which includes the thorough set up and break down of assigned buffet stations
2. Keep buffet cleaned and stocked utilizing sanitizing solution at established Ph levels, temperature logs, rotation of utensils as needed and proper rotation of food items and food vessels on the buffet line.
3. Checks and fills water in the buffet station wells and ensures food vessels are at appropriate and safe holding temperatures.
4. Participation in Daily Stand Up Meetings to ensure property information is understood.
5. Timely completion of computer assisted training,
6. Maintain ongoing knowledge of buffet items on a daily basis to be used as a suggestive selling tool in conversations with our guests.
7. Cleans floors around buffet stations to maintain a clean and safe working environment for guests and employees at all times.
8. Utilizes 10/5 rule when interacting with guests and providing them with a warm greeting and a positive parting remark showing gratitude for their business as appropriate.
9. Other duties as required by First Cook and/or Sous Chef.