1. Takes beverage order and relays it to bartender (order taken within 3 minutes).
2. Offers customer another round within 3 minutes of finishing drink when guest is showing no visible signs of intoxication.
3. Participation in Daily Stand Up Meetings to ensure property communications are understood.
4. Timely completion of computer assisted training as required.
5. Collects order from bartender, adds appropriate garnish, places on tray, and serves to guests with cocktail napkins.
6. Empowered to address feedback of guests and informs supervisor as necessary
7. Maintain knowledge of all in-house services as well as local information and be able to assist guests when solicited.
8. Responsible for maintenance of tables regarding the ongoing removal of empty glassware during service and the complete clearing of tables after guests have departed
9. Suggestively upsells guests at every interaction
10. Utilizes guests names when known at the time that the tendered bill is presented.
11. Adheres to the property standards on appearance at all times.
12. Responsible for accurately tendering and presenting check to guests
13. Completion of all opening and closing side work as assigned per each shift.
14. Maintains possession of a valid alcohol certificate in conjunction with a valid form of identification at all times while serving alcohol.
15. Additional duties as assigned by Management.