1. Provide excellent customer service and establish guest perception of restaurant service that is “Far from Ordinary”
2. Utilize the 10/5 Rule to establish guest contact.
3. Ensure that all guests are greeted with a sincere welcome and a warm farewell that show appreciation for their business and hope to see them again soon
4. Seat customers in a timely manner, provide guests with a menu and have knowledge of menu items to suggestively sell.
5. Participation in Daily Stand Up Meetings to ensure property communication is understood.
6. Timely completion of computer assisted training as required.
7. Maintain knowledge of property food outlets, lounges, entertainment, marketing promotions and upcoming property and local events
8. Arrange for most appropriate seating for customers especially those with special needs or concerns.
9. Keep all areas fully stocked and clean as assigned.
10. Maintain contact with kitchen staff, management, serving staff and customers to ensure dining details are handled properly and customers’ concerns are addressed.
11. Receive and record patrons’ dining reservations where appropriate.
12. Ensure that health and safety regulations are maintained at all times.
13. Perform additional duties and responsibilities as necessary or assigned.