1. Maintains a focus on delivering “Far from Ordinary” service to all guests
2. Assists customers with retail purchases and preparation of specialized beverages.
3. Communicates information to the Pastry Chef about products and equipment needs in a timely manner.
4. Participation in Daily Stand Up Meetings to ensure property communication is understood.
5. Timely completion of computer assisted training as required.
6. Maintains cleanliness and safety and standards at all times as well as utilizing sanitary tools such as plastic gloves and tongs when handling food items.
7. Follows Sandia Resort & Casino operational policies and procedures for cash handling to ensure the accurate tendering of all guest transactions.
8. Maintains a clean and organized dining area that is free of debris.
9. Performs other responsibilities as assigned by management.