1. Ability to supervise and direct the work of employees.
2. Ability to exercise sound personnel management practices while illustrating firm dispositions in dealing with employee issues.
3. Exhibiting a strong motivational commitment to the organization.
4. Ability to write and prepare standard reports and documents.
5. Knowledge of buffet line operations.
6. Knowledge of minimum temperature requirements for food/drink preservation.
7. Knowledge of Casino purchasing requirements and regulations desirable.
8. Knowledge of Tribal, Federal, State and local sanitary regulations regarding the preparation, maintenance, storage and sales of food/drink products.