1. Plans, designs, develops, and launches efficient information systems and operations systems in support of core organizational functions.
2. Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing.
3. Documents user needs, program functions and steps required to develop or modify business systems.
4. Evaluates effectiveness of existing information processing systems.
5. Reviews computer system capabilities and workflows to determine if program change is possible within an existing system.
6. Documents operations to be preformed at all phases of project implementation.
7. Researches new information systems that meet current and projected needs.
8. Prepares documentation of program development, implementation and maintenance of information systems.
9. Prepares time and cost estimates for completing assigned projects.
10. Coordinates and executes system upgrades and updates.
11. Maintains proficiency in field of expertise by remaining knowledgeable and current with system’s hardware and software.
12. Evaluates and coordinate training needs of information and operations systems.
13. Serves as primary key operator for MIS department and coordinates regularly scheduled Key Operator meetings.
14. Ensures that all applications and systems that he/she is responsible for are available at all times and takes proactive steps to achieve 100% uptime.
15. Will adhere to all communicated project milestones and deadlines.
16. Will annually review application and system security with management and revise systems security as required.
17. Will adhere to all MIS Internal Controls and Standard Operating Procedures.
18. Conducts regularly scheduled department stand ups.
19. Other related duties as assigned.