Internal Material Control
· Slot changes
· Print loading documents
· Check drivers in and verify destination
· Responsible for monitoring, record keeping, and taking appropriate action for specified Food Safety Plan, Food Quality Plan and prerequisite program requirements.
· Responsible to report food safety and quality issues to management.
Create Shipping Bills of Lading
Receiving Product from other Locations and outside suppliers
· Process necessary paperwork
· Data entry
· Schedule appointments
Maintenance of Office
· Handle funds for pallets
· Assign doors for incoming product.
· Assign outgoing activity.
· Assign overflow activity and prioritize their unloading.