The incumbent in this position is responsible for providing superior service to both the internal and external customer. The incumbent is also responsible for properly preparing any and all foods listed on the respective menus that are to be grilled, fried, broiled or prepared in the pantry.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(The following statements are intended as general illustrations of the work in this job class and are not all-inclusive for specific positions.)
1. Provides superior customer service, positively effects interactions with customers and employees, and has the resiliency to deal with difficult customers in all types of business conditions and the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers.
2. Prepares foods that are to be grilled, fried, broiled or prepared in the pantry; ensures that all plates served are aesthetically appealing and cooked to the specifications of the customer.
3. Recognizes a variety of sauces and properly places them on all entrees featured on daily menus.
4. Keeps work station neat and clean.
5. Assists coworkers to ensure efficient operation of the line.
WORKING CONDITIONS/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
This position operates in a working environment that is subject to varying levels of heat and noise.
At times subjected to hazards such as wet floors and dangers associated with the use of heavy duty cutlery, knives and choppers.
Ability to use all equipment associated with the position, including, but not limited to, choppers, slicers, mixers and grinders.