Skip to primary content
Skip to secondary content
Creating customer loyalty
Return to Percepta.com
Customer Service Representative
Percepta is currently looking for talented and enthusiastic
Customer Service Representatives
who know how to build great customer service relationships with luxury automotive customers. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment and contributing to a team with a reputation for outstanding customer support, keep reading!
This career opportunity is working at the
Jaguar Land Rover North America
headquarters Customer Relationship Center in Mahwah, NJ. Our Customer Relationship Center Representatives provide exceptional customer contact experiences for
Jaguar Land Rover
vehicle owners. If you meet our requirements listed below, we'd like to speak with you.
The primary responsibilities for our Customer Service professionals are:
• Answer inbound calls from customers regarding their vehicles.
• Acknowledge, research, document, follow-up on, and handle all customer contacts via telephone or correspondence until their professional and efficient resolution in accordance with department standards.
• Utilize department goodwill funds to resolve customer concerns when appropriate.
• Research complex issues and negotiate resolution for customers.
What You Need to Have
• Experience dealing with customer concerns
• Ability to develop relationships with our customers and market the company to potential customers
• Strong listening, decision making, business writing and negotiating skills are essential.
• Authentic concern for customer loyalty is required.
• Bilingual French/English is a plus!
• Associates Degree required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
What We Offer:
Health benefits for full time employees including Medical, Dental and Vision coverage.
401k and Profit Sharing Plan
Generous Paid time off.
Great discounts on new vehicle purchases.
Discounts with local businesses and for entertainment venues.
Outstanding employee recognition programs and events.
Percepta offers a lively, inviting environment with managers that truly care and lead according to our core values. In fact all of our leaders and employees work to promote the value:
Treat people with dignity and respect.
We also strive to
continually innovate and improve
therefore feedback is highly valued at Percepta. Employee opinions and ideas for change are collected through surveys, focus groups, team meetings, etc. and this information is used to improve and change the company.
Does Percepta sound like the place for you? Click on the
link below to tell us more about yourself…
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resources Department.
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved |
Powered by Findly