EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: Three to five years related experience. Experience in safety techniques and hazardous materials; working with OSHA regulations, and fire detection and suppression technologies and equipment.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to respond, both verbally and written, to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• None required
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
• Ability to communicate using a PR&C internal radio.
• Independent assessment and decision making skills.
• Ability to safely and effectively maneuver up ladders, stairs, under buildings, and roofs using any/all equipment necessary.
• Able to engage in repetitive bending, stooping, climbing, side to side head and body movements and lifting up to 50 lbs.