EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: At least 3 years of Professional Graphic Design (ad experience preferred) experience is required/or 5 years preferred to successfully perform this job. BA Degree in Communications Arts/Graphic Design or equivalent with emphasis on commercial art training and courses
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Must be able to obtain a Class “A” gaming license.
Creative personality & ability.
Ability to work well under pressure.
Ability to follow direction.
Ability to think and work quickly to meet pressing deadlines on a day in, day out basis.
• Work in fast-paced, high-stress atmosphere with daily deadlines
• Provide a Portfolio of previous work as a requirement for interviewing
• Adapt to change with a positive attitude
• Behave in a culturally sensitive way and be effective within a multi-cultural setting
• Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful.
• Must be able to work with a positive attitude in a fast paced and culturally diverse casino environment.