• Operate dishwashing machine
• Place clean dishes in assigned storage location
• Clean designated equipment
• Dispose of kitchen substances (such as grease) and kitchen chemicals properly
• Transport garbage containers to dump sites adhere to recycling regulations, empty and clean trash cans
• Clean and organize associated work area and kitchen equipment according to procedures to maximize efficiency
• Wash walls, ceilings baseboards, floor drains, hand sinks, tables and cutting boards
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Transport garbage from all kitchen areas to trash receptacle and dumpster
• Assist at other stations when directed or assigned
• Follow all cleaning schedules in designated areas (kitchen storerooms, walk-ins and other designated assigned areas)
• Clean and polish silver, flatware and brass in all areas as needed
• Breakdown, feed, catch, and properly sort all dishes and flatware as it is brought to the dish area
• Assist in training new employees Work steadily and accurately, paying attention to detail In accordance with the Health Department codes and Departmental Policies, must consistently be in compliance
• Wash, sort, and store pots and pans in their designated location on proper racks
• Set up designated wares for Banquet functions and transport to function area.
• Assist the Banquet Chef with plating up hot Banquet meals
• Stack plated meals in hot carts and transport to Banquet function area.
• Wash all banquet kitchen, ensuring that all items are properly cleaned and sanitized
• Breakdown and clean dishwashing machine and work areas
• Maintain cleanliness and organization of supply/storage closets; remove trash, wipe down shelves/counters; clean floors; remove items which do not belong and place in correct areas.
• Set up and organize work station with designated supplies and equipment; report shortages to supervisor. Replenish as needed throughout the shift.
• Report any damages, maintenance problems or safety hazards to the supervisor.
• Other duties as assigned
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.