EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: A Bachelor’s High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and at least 1 year relative experience is preferred to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. This position also requires the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Furthermore, this position also requires the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. This position also requires the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. This position also requires the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Hotel Gaming license.
• Great smile and a good attitude.
• Make eye contact while speaking.
• Ability to work under stressful situations
• Professional demeanor.
Pechanga Resort & Casino will at all times and for all positions give hiring transfers and promotional preferences to qualified applicants in the following order. 1. Enrolled members of the Pechanga Band of Mission Indians, 2. Family members of enrolled members including Spouse, Brother, Sister, Mother, Father, Child, Grandmother or Grandfather, 3. Other American Indians, 4. All other applications.
• Must be willing to work weekends and/or holidays when necessary.
• Must be flexible with hours and/or shifts.
• Ability to read, write, comprehend and communicate in clearly and understandably in English
• Maintain favorable working relationships with all departments and team members, to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
• Able to act independently while analyzing data and drawing conclusions from written and computer generated materials.
• Ensures the Hotel is clean, organized and free of health and safety hazards. Reporting and unsafe equipment or unusual situation to immediate supervisor.
• Provide instruction and / or guidance for guest / team members in fire or any other emergency situations.