The F&B Restaurant Manager for Food Court is responsible for the overall restaurant operation and productivity. The restaurant manager is to manage the restaurant within the policies and guidelines of the Pechanga Resort and Casino to ensure an optimum dining experience and guest satisfaction by maintaining a high level of service and profit maximization.
The manager is responsible for total operational and financial responsibility on all shifts including proper staffing and scheduling, training, updating and printing menus, monitoring expenses including supplies and labor, and revenue enhancement. The manager is expected to work 50-55 hours per week including peak periods including but not limited to weekends and holidays to provide overall leadership; recognize and motivate team members; coach and train the team members for operational excellence. Manager is directly to perform hands-on work on an ongoing basis to train team members, respond to customer service needs, or otherwise role model appropriate behavior in the restaurant.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Operate outlet in an atmosphere as specified by Food and Beverage management and consistent with “Four Diamond” service and Pechanga Resort & Casino standards.
• Control day-to-day operations by scheduling labor to accommodate business levels.
• Ensure proper service as outlined in the outlet’s Standard Operating Procedures and Service Guarantees manuals.
• Table touching through out the restaurant and during the entire shift as much as possible to ensure guests satisfaction and gather any feedback. Must be on the floor monitoring the restaurant operation and guest satisfaction during hours of operations.
• Enforce and train staff on applicable regulations, policies and procedures to enhance revenue and operation of the outlet.
• Monitor actions of team members and customers to ensure that health and safety standards and liquor regulations are obeyed.
• Maintain and update wine list as needed.
• Accountable for the implementation of individual performance standards, including the timely review and evaluation of each employee’s performance.
• Address and resolve all guest comments in a timely manner.
• Monitoring and controlling all managers adjust and voids on daily basis.
• Control Profit & loss to meet and/or exceed budget, maintaining accurate inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
• Conduct performance appraisals, take discipline action, motivate and train team members.
• Ensure maintenance of equipment, outlet, and menus based on company standards.
• Ensure food quality and food serving is up to 100% guest satisfaction.
• When necessary, act as service team member, hosting, bussing, running or serving to ensure all guests receiving “Four Diamond” service.
• Ensure adequate staffing levels, scheduling, assigning stations and recording attendance and PTO’s.
• Ability to instruct staff as to proper uniforms, cleanliness and personal hygiene etc. on a daily basis.
• Order supplies to ensure proper par levels including all beverage and service food items.
• Be aware of contemporary nutritional and health requirements of customer base including dietary and safe food restrictions.
• Coordinate and staff for any VIP or private functions in conjunction with other F&B events.
• Ensure a safe working environment for employees and to maintain sanitation standards.
• Protect the assets of Pechanga Resort & Casino and ensure compliant operation.
• Other duties as assigned
The F&B Outlet Manager is responsible for the daily, front of the house restaurant operations. This position is also responsible for departmental hiring, corrective actions, termination, employee relation issues, forecasting and budgeting.