EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: At least 5 years of experience is required, 7 years preferred to successfully perform this job. AA Degree is preferred.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: The position requires the ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. The position also requires the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. The ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public is required as well.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages. The position also requires the ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
REASONING ABILITY: The position requires the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. The position also requires the ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must be able to obtain a Class “A” gaming license.
• Previous work experience with the Stratton Warren purchasing system is preferred.
• Knowledge of purchasing policies and procedures.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
• Excellent organizational skills, strong ability to communicate clearly in both written and verbal form.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Must be able to interface with PRC staff of all levels.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment and perform multiple tasks.
• Must be able to meet deadlines, inclusive of working longer hours when required.
• Must have ability to maintain total confidentiality
• Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful.
• Must be able to work with a positive attitude in a fast paced and culturally diverse casino environment.
• Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks.
• Must be flexible and willing to work nights, weekends and holidays when required.