The Table Games Floor Person is responsible for preserving the integrity and orderly operation of assigned table games and assets in accordance with all applicable rules, laws and regulations.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Creates and ensures a fun-filled, entertaining and exciting environment where the flawless delivery and execution of service excellence is paramount.
• Supervise, coach, instruct and direct dealers in proper procedures of appropriate aspects of table games operations including but not limited to correction of errors, recommendations of disciplinary actions and monitoring all work processes.
• Monitor table games activities for adherence to casino and government rules, regulations and procedures.
• Protect the integrity of all table games including monitoring chip purchases, ensuring all transactions are correct and maintaining security and integrity.
• Assist in the administration of disciplinary or corrective action, and monitor post-disciplinary performance of assigned employees.
• Track and document play of patrons including but not limited to monitoring wager amounts, length of play, purchase amounts and wins/losses.
• Ensure appropriate and professional care and service are provided to guests and employees.
• Ensure the protection and integrity of games, currency, chips, playing cards and other assets.
• Practice and foster open, clear, two-way communication with all related departments and superiors.
• Provide ongoing advice, support and direction to dealers.
• Apply positive communication, interpersonal and leadership skills with employees at all times.
• Proactively manage and direct the performance of assigned dealers. Provide and recommend training and performance enhancements and evaluations.
• Supervise, direct, coordinate, influence and persuade employees in order to maintain company service standards.
• Maintain excellent grooming and personal conduct according to company standards and ensure dealers do the same.
• Interact with department and company employees in a professional and positive manner to foster good rapport, promote team spirit and ensure effective two-way and cross-culture communications.
• Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY: This Table Games Floor Person supervises dealers and the operations of assigned games.
Discover opportunity, security and success with Pechanga Resort & Casino!
© 2013 Pechanga
Resort & Casino