The Table Games Dealer shall efficiently deal and protect assigned games as described in established PR&C SOPs, policies, procedures, and internal controls, and maintaining compliance with rules, laws, and regulations.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Creates and ensures a fun-filled, entertaining and exciting environment where the flawless delivery and execution of service excellence is paramount.
• Adhere to and ensure compliance with all PR&C policies, procedures, SOPs, and internal controls and government regulations
• Maintain and ensure adherence to all internal and external regulations, policies and procedures within assigned games
• Protect and maintain integrity of assigned games and assets
• Exchange currency for gaming chips and pay or collect bets according to house rules
• Ensure accuracy and completion of all signatory paperwork specific to assigned games
• Effectively communicate with supervisors and obtain required approvals and acknowledgements according to established policies and procedures
• Maintain excellent grooming and personal conduct according to PR&C standards
• Acknowledge, greet, and converse (in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner) with customers who play at or approach assigned games
• Interact with department and PR&C employees in a professional and positive manner to foster good rapport, promote team spirit, and ensure effective two-way and cross-culture communications.
• Sustain a courteous attitude and pleasant demeanor in all relations including guests and colleagues
• Abide by all company policies of PR&C
• Other duties as assigned
ACCOUNTABILITY: This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.