The Hotel Housekeeping Supervisor supervises trains and reviews performance of all assigned personnel.
FOUR DIAMOND SERVICE AGREEMENT
All Team Members will display a Four Diamond commitment to Customer Service through the delivery and maintenance of the Quality Standards established by Pechanga Resort and Casino.
• Perform administrative functions up to and including disciplinary actions, employee counselling, training and developing employees, and completion of employee evaluations.
• Conducts continuous walkthroughs and inspections of all Hotel Public Areas, guest rooms, and back of house, evaluating performance of staff, monitoring all employees assigned to ensure consistent productivity.
• Follows and enforces all established company and departmental policies and procedures.
• Prepares and distributes all housekeeping assignments and projects, ensuring all assigned duties are carried out according to the departmental standards.
• Reports any facility problems, required maintenance deficiencies and repairs and follows up. Monitor and report progress to Executive Housekeeper.
• Ensure grooming and uniform standards are maintained according to departmental standards.
• Strictly adheres to key/pager/radio policies and procedures.
• Provides a friendly and courteous guest/employee contact experience. Maintaining detailed knowledge of Resort/Casino services and hours of operation. Responds to guest requests and inquiries in a prompt and efficient manner.
• Conduct pre-shift meetings, direct the work force, provide support to staff and delegate job duties.
• Ensure compliance with all departmental service guarantees.
• Maintains a knowledge and comprehension of all rules and regulations contained in the standards manual.
• Conduct interviews and recommends hire of new employees.
• Check all cleaning aids and equipment ensuring they are in proper working condition and are in compliance with the company's safety policies.
• Prepares and writes reports, ensuring proper and complete documentation of all incidents are reported.
• Ability to be a clear thinker in pressure situations and exercise good judgement.
• Attend meetings as required.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Participates in the positive delivery of all company and departmental policies and procedures and the changes to any set policies and procedures.
• Ability to logically and independently plan, organize and complete work in a timely manner.
• Ability to perceive quality of work read material and review documents; receive instructions and hear inquiries from guests, or staff.
• Keeps immediate supervisor informed of all problems or unusual events and/or refers difficult situations to his/her attention for handling.
• Ability to remain alert throughout the duration of the shift and remain calm during emergency situations.
• Familiar with all safety and emergency procedures.
• Other duties as assigned
The Hotel Housekeeping Supervisor has supervisory responsibilities including departmental hiring, corrective action, and team member relation issues.
EXPERIENCE/TRAINING/EDUCATION: One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required to successfully perform this job.
COMMUNICATION SKILLS: This position requires the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. This position also requires the ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Furthermore, this position also requires the ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: This position requires the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. This position also requires the ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
REASONING ABILITY: This position requires the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. This position also requires the ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: N/A
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS: N/A
Discover opportunity, security and success with Pechanga Resort & Casino!
© 2013 Pechanga
Resort & Casino