OUTSIDE MAINTENANCE ATTD II
BOK HOMA CASINO (BH)
• Trim and edge around walks, flower beds and walls.
• Prune shrubs and trees to shape and improve growth or remove damaged leaves, branches or twigs.
• Water and spray lawn, shrubs and trees with fertilizer, herbicides and insecticides.
• Clean grounds and remove litter.
• Plant grass, flowers, trees and shrubs.
• Sharpen tools such as weed cutters, edging tools, and shears.
• Make minor repairs on equipment such as lawn mower, spreader.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Must be a minimum of twenty-one (21) years of age.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a gaming license issued by the Choctaw Gaming Commission.
• A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) is preferred.
• Any horticulture background would be considered a plus.
• Must possess a valid state issued driver’s license and good driving record.
• Must currently possess the ability to operate landscape power equipment.
• Must be able to work flexible hours including holiday, weekends and overtime as needed.
• Must be willing and able to work in all weather conditions.
• Must be able to work within a high noise level environment.
• Previous knowledge of small engines, landscaping, sprinklers and plumbing is a plus.
• Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
• Must be able to lift a minimum of ninety (90) pounds.
• Must be able to walk or stand 90% of assigned shift.
• Must be able to stoop, kneel, climb and/or bend during shift.
• Exposed to hazardous cleaning type chemicals and pesticides.
Must be able to successfully perform all the position responsibilities as listed above at initial employment.
If all responsibilities cannot be successfully performed the incumbent must be willing to participate in and complete training provided by the resort to learn and master the skills needed to successfully perform all the position responsibilities. Should training be required all courses must be successfully completed within management’s scheduled time period.
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the The Employment Center At 1-866-44PEARL(73275) Extension 30131..
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved |
Powered by Findly