SNACK BAR ATTENDANT
BOK HOMA CASINO (BH)
Greet and communicate with all guests in a friendly and courteous manner. Insure prompt, expedient and courteous service to all guests and visitors to the outlet.
Provide menus to guests and inform them of any daily specials.
Receive the food and/or beverage order from guest.
Operate the established POS systems to itemize and total guest’s checks, accept payment, and provide correct change when applicable.
Service/prepare food & beverage orders in accordance with established service standards.
Resolve guest complaints or contact restaurant manager for guests.
Maintain the cleanliness of the snack bars, the seating area and tables and the other counter areas in accordance with the established written side work duties.
Maintain the security and accuracy of their cash bank and complete each cash transaction according to the established procedures.
Record, count or maintain a record of the number of guests assisted and served during each shift.
Communicate and interact with Hospitality Operations Manager, other Hospitality Operations Supervisors and coworkers.
Conduct themselves at all times in accordance with the established Resort’s Mission, Value System, and Guest Promise. Notify co-workers of discrepancies noticed. Adhere to all grooming standards.
Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Must be a minimum of twenty-one (21) years of age.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a gaming license issued by the Choctaw Gaming Commission.
• Must have a high school diploma or a General Education Development (GED) certificate or its equivalent.
• Must be Serv-Safe (Serving Food Safely) certified before starting to work. All candidates must successfully complete the scheduled class and obtain a test score of 84% or higher.
• Basic math skills are required as demonstrated through a structured testing process. You must score at least 85% or better on the established Basic Math test.
• Must possess good communication skills, both written and oral.
• Must have the ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
• Must demonstrate the willingness to provide exceptional guest service to the clients, vendors and guests in order for their return patronage.
• Must be willing and able to follow all departmental policies and procedures, as required.
• Must possess the willingness to be a team player and partner with other Associates in order to complete the assigned tasks. The candidate must be able to accomplish all assigned duties in a positive manner.
• Must possess the ability to deal well with change and uncertainty and flexible enough to adapt and sensibly respond to the situation at hand.
• Must be willing and able to work nights, weekends and holidays and overtime, as required.
• Must be able to walk or stand for 90% of their assigned shift.
• Must be able to carry and balance trays of food and beverages (approx. 40 pounds) on a repeated basis. • Must be able to safely lift and maneuver at least forty (40) lbs.
• Bending, stooping, kneeling, pushing, and pulling may be required throughout shift.
• Must be able to work within a high noise level environment.
• Must be able to work within a smoke filled environment. Essential Testing
1. Basic Math Test Minimum Score 85% (15 minute time test)
If you need reasonable accommodation to complete the on-line application, please contact the The Employment Center At 1-866-44PEARL(73275) Extension 30131..
©2015 Findly, All Rights Reserved |
Powered by Findly