UP TO $500 SIGN-ON BONUS
Location: Wabeno, WI
Bring your outgoing personality and join our team as a Bartender. In this position, you’ll provide friendly, responsive service to create an exceptional experience for all of our guests. Each Bartender’s primary objective is to show our guests a marvelous time where they will want to return again and again.
Below are some of the responsibilities as a Potawatomi Carter Casino Hotel Bartender:
- Interact with guests by explaining the various food and beverage offerings and specials, input orders into the point of sale system and deliver items timely.
- Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar, including clearing and resetting tables and washing glassware.
- Monitor alcohol consumption of guests and request cut offs when appropriate.
- Follow and practice all alcohol beverage policies and regulations.
- Accurately maintain a cash bank through correct pricing of products and cash handling while following cash handling procedures.
What you will love about us:
- Paid personal leave
- Medical, dental, vision, prescription, and life insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Shift premiums
- Paid training and advancement opportunities
- Team member appreciation events/incentives
- Employee Assistance Program
- Team member restaurant discount
- And more!