In this face-paced, high energy environment where innovation is essential, how do we ensure our facilities maintenance is kept up and looking good? As an AutoCAD- Revit Technician you will assist the Facilities Department by developing and assigning projects throughout the casino. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our mission, vision, and values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *The ideal candidate has experience working in AutoCAD (computer-aided drafting) and Revit to develop architectural projects and maintaining the property master.
- *Team work is absolutely necessary for us to accomplish our goals. You must be able to work within a team and depend on others to accomplish the required work. This includes working with internal groups as well as external contractors. AutoCAD- Revit Technician will be able to develop their own working drawings, contribute to design meetings, document projects and meetings. Review drawings and documents for conformance to Potawatomi’s design standards.
- *Daily responsibilities will include creating and working on updating and maintaining the living property model.
- Execute drawings and create AutoCAD and BIM (Building Information Modeling) models and maintain CAD and Revit standards, processes, and workflows.
- Assist in creating and maintaining standard templates and family libraries.
- Create document packages for internal review, produce bidding documents for Project Management staff used for project bidding, and update files with as-built documents.
- Find creative solutions to automate processes, standardize designs, document projects.
- Review consultant BIM documentation, BIM files, coordinate output formats, and validate data quality, collect design
- *Assist in managing designated projects for casino and hotel space, including but not limited to field measurement, design layouts, estimating, schedules, permit approvals, resources, quality control, and documentation.
- *Develop preliminary concept designs, and color presentation drawings as required.
- *Assist with developing bid documents per the direction of the project.
- *Assist with obtaining project closeout documents and incorporate them into property Master files.
- *Ensure adherence to Occupational Safety and Health Administration safety requirements.
- *Prepare plan sets that include; site plans, floor plans, elevations, sections, details sections, and other items as necessary to convey the design intent
- Perform job duties in full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Assist with AutoCAD and system training of employees
- Perform other duties as assigned.