- A high school diploma or equivalent and 6 months of customer service, coffee bar, and/or cash handling experience are preferred.
- The ability to use strong organization skills and attention to detail to accurately handle multiple job duties and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to use basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and counting using whole numbers and United States currency.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members professionally.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move freely throughout the property for duration of scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a point-of-sale (POS) system. The team member is required to lift, carry, push, pull or move objects up to 25 pounds on a regular basis. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor, the noise level increases. The work environment is smoke free, when on the casino floor it is not smoke free. While performing the duties of this job, the team member will work near moving parts and extreme noise, such as espresso/coffee makers, blenders, grinders and brewing machines and may be exposed to extreme temperatures, such as making hot/iced drinks or using freezer/refrigerator. The team member will be exposed to, handle, and work with foods that are commonly classified as allergens, including but not limited to peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, soy, dairy products, seafood, shellfish, and gluten.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.