UP TO $500 SIGN-ON BONUS
In this fast-paced, high energy environment where great guest service is essential, how do we ensure all of our banquet guests are happy with our service? As a Banquet Server, you will have a genuine passion for guest service, top notch organizational skills, and the ability to work well in a team. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our mission, vision, and values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Greet and engage guests with a friendly manner. Assess, anticipate, and attend to guest needs or concerns in a prompt and courteous manner.
- *Thorough knowledge of proper sequence of service, service standards, and effective knowledge and understanding of Banquet Event Orders (BEO’s) and Resumes to ensure rooms are set and specified service is met.
- *Serve food and beverage to banquet guests, remove courses, replenish utensils, replenish buffets, and refill glasses.
- Must attend pre-shift meetings to ensure clear understanding for proper attention to timing and service needs.
- *Setup tables or buffets using linens, china, glass, silverware and décor if applicable.
- *Retrieve appropriate items for setup, assist in setup and teardown for events, including but not limited to dining room, buffets, dessert and coffee stations.
- *Assist in ensuring the highest level of guest satisfaction is achieved and maintained. Adapt to last minute changes, remain thoughtful in difficult situations and positively resolve problems with critical thinking, taking initiative to satisfy and exceed guest expectations.
- *Operate and clean all equipment in server stations, including beverage dispensing systems and coffee machines.
- *Monitor and ensure responsible alcohol service to guests.
- *Maintain a clean, stocked, and safe work environment.
- *Maintain complete knowledge of the venue to include menu items, beverage selections, specials, inventory, etc.
- *Maintain thorough knowledge of casino and hotel offerings, locations, promotions and events in order to answer guest inquiries and provide directions.
- *Communicate with fellow team, leadership, other departments, vendors and guests in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Work at other venues as assigned, based on business needs.
- Perform job duties in full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.