- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field and 1 year of related experience are required. If no Bachelor’s degree, an Associate’s degree in Accounting or a related field and 3 years of related experience are required.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and account balancing and reconciling is required.
- Knowledge of State and Federal regulations regarding sales tax and gambling and promotional winnings including collection, withholding, reporting, and filing requirements is preferred.
- Office skills must include the ability to use standard office equipment and Microsoft Office software. The ability to demonstrate advanced Microsoft Excel skills is required. Experience with Acumatica accounting software is preferred.
- The ability to use strong organization skills and attention to detail to accurately handle multiple job duties and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to use math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and counting using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- The ability to read and interpret financial statements and reports.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members professionally.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move freely throughout the office and property for duration of scheduled shift for prolonged periods of time in a physically demanding, fast-paced environment. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer. The team member may be required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to 10 pounds on a regular basis and up to 25 pounds occasionally, with or without assistance. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate. When on the casino floor, the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.