UP TO $500 SIGN-ON BONUS
In this fast-paced, high energy environment where great guest service is essential, how do we ensure all of our banquet guests are happy with our service? As a Banquet Bartender, you will have a genuine passion for guest service, top notch organizational skills, and the ability to work well in a team. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our mission, vision, and values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Mix and pour drinks per recipe cards using accurate measures and proper glassware. Responsible to complete drink orders for both guest and server needs.
- *Greet guests promptly with a friendly expression of acknowledgment. Assess, anticipate, and attend to guest needs or concerns in a courteous manner.
- *Operate and clean all equipment in bar areas including beverage dispensing systems and beer taps.
- *Push mobile bars into place and return to proper storage after events.
- *Thorough and effective knowledge and understanding of Banquet Event Orders (BEO’s) to ensure bars are set and specified service is met. Ensure to have all necessary product and equipment for each event.
- *Must attend pre-shift meetings to ensure clear understanding for proper attention to timing and service needs.
- *Use point-of-sale (POS) system to accurately enter orders, disburse correct change, and process credit card and other transactions.
- *Assist in ensuring the highest level of guest satisfaction is achieved and maintained. Adapt to last minute changes, remain thoughtful in difficult situations and positively resolve problems with critical thinking, taking initiative to satisfy and exceed guest expectations.
- *Monitor and ensure responsible alcohol service to guests.
- *Maintain a clean, stocked, and safe work environment.
- *Maintain complete knowledge of menu and beverage selection and preparations to include wine, liqueur, liquor, champagne, and beer.
- *Maintain thorough knowledge of casino and hotel offerings, locations, promotions and events in order to answer guest inquiries and provide directions.
- *Communicate with fellow team, leadership, other departments, vendors and guests in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Work at other venues as assigned, based on business needs.
- Perform job duties in full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.