Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (PH&C), owned by the Forest County Potawatomi tribe, is one of the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art entertainment properties in the Midwest, including slot machines, table games, poker tables, bingo, off-track-betting, a theater, event center, award-winning restaurants, full-service catering, and a luxury hotel, with a variety of business meeting and special occasion venues. In addition to being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, PH&C sets the bar high for responsible citizenship through its dedication to charitable giving, responsible gambling, and sustainability.
PH&C operates on growth-oriented Mission, Vision, and Values statements that emphasize providing opportunities, being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, and most importantly, acting with integrity in everything that we do. While carrying out the job duties listed below, the Hotel Room Attendant will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Perform housekeeping duties for assigned rooms to maintain guest rooms, bathrooms, and other areas of the hotel in clean and orderly condition.
- *Clean the required numbers of rooms each shift to meet department needs and standards.
- *Clean bathrooms and scrub and disinfect toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks, and counters, and other bathroom fixtures. Replenish bathroom amenities in guest rooms.
- *Wash, dust, and wipe down furniture, fixtures, mirrors, windows, woodwork, and other structural fixtures, decorative objects, and furnishings in guest rooms.
- *Clean flooring in guest rooms including but not limited to vacuuming carpets; sweeping; scrubbing the floors on hands and knees, and mopping floors. Operate cleaning equipment including but not limited to vacuums, floor cleaners, and mops.
- *Remove and replenish supplies such as linens, towels, bathroom amenities, drinking glasses, cleaning supplies, and other items.
- *Collect and change bedding and linens in guest rooms for laundering.
- *Remove trash, room service items, recyclables, and other debris and dispose of properly.
- *Interact with all hotel departments to ensure that cleaning needs are completed and performed in a safe and timely fashion with minimal disruption to business operations.
- *Report safety hazards, repair needs, or maintenance issues to supervisor or manager.
- Assists to move or flip mattresses when needed.
- Respond to guest inquiries, special requests, or complaints promptly with positive resolutions.
- Collect and report all items left by guests in rooms or public areas.
- Perform job duties in full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.