In this fast-paced, high energy environment where great guest service is essential, how do we ensure all of our banquet guests are happy with our service? As a Banquet Supervisor, you will have a genuine passion for guest service, top notch organizational skills, and the ability to work well in a team. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our mission, vision, and values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include but are not limited to interviewing, hiring, and training team members; scheduling and motivating team members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding team members; addressing complaints; and resolving problems.
- *Oversee and assist in the set-up, break down, cleaning detail, execution, and service of banquet events.
- *Conduct pre-shift meetings, establish reports, and delegate tasks effectively.
- *Maintain complete knowledge of event menu and beverage selections to act as a resource to guests.
- *Assess, anticipate, and attend to guest needs or concerns in a prompt and courteous manner. Refer or report serious or complex issues to management.
- *Maintain a safe, sanitary, and organized work environment.
- Work cooperatively with other venues and departments to ensure consistent services and optimal guest satisfaction.
- Maintain complete knowledge of venue service standards for all positions.
- Maintain complete knowledge of banquet menu items, beverage selections, specials, promotions, events, and policies.
- Ensure full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.