- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred. Two years of HVAC experience is required, along with formal technical training or completion of an apprenticeship in HVAC and Refrigeration trades. Experience with HVAC devices such as variable air volume boxes, air and water cooled chillers, and related systems is required. Experience with Energy Wheel Recovery technology is preferred.
- Experience with building automation systems, preferably Niagara AX Framework and/or Trane Tracer Summit, is preferred.
- Must possess and maintain valid certification for handling refrigerants, preferably Universal Certification.
- Office skills must include the ability to use standard office equipment and general computer knowledge.
- The ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with guests and team member’s professionally.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move freely throughout the office and property for duration of scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer. The team member is required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to 50 pounds on a regular basis and up to 100 pounds occasionally, with assistance. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor, the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free. While performing the duties of this job, the team member occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and at heights. The team member is frequently exposed to outdoor weather conditions, wet and/or humid conditions, and occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, cold, and vibration.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.