Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (PH&C), owned by the Forest County Potawatomi tribe, is one of the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art entertainment properties in the Midwest, including slot machines, table games, poker tables, bingo, off-track-betting, a theater, event center, award-winning restaurants, full-service catering, and a luxury hotel, with a variety of business meeting and special occasion venues. In addition to being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, PH&C sets the bar high for responsible citizenship through its dedication to charitable giving, responsible gambling, and sustainability.
PH&C operates on growth-oriented Mission, Vision, and Values statements that emphasize providing opportunities, being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, and most importantly, acting with integrity in everything that we do. While carrying out the job duties listed below, the Banquet Server will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Serve food and beverage to banquet guests, remove courses, replenish utensils, and refill glasses.
- *Greet guests with a friendly expression of acknowledgement. Assess, anticipate, and attend to guest needs or concerns in a prompt and courteous manner.
- *Understand proper attention of time for food delivery, removal, and filling of drinks.
- *Operate and clean all equipment in server stations, including beverage dispensing systems and coffee machines.
- *Monitor responsible alcohol service to guests.
- *Maintain a clean, well-stocked, and safe working environment.
- *Maintain complete knowledge of the venue to include menu items, beverage selections, specials, promotions, events, and policies.
- *Maintain thorough knowledge of casino and hotel in order to answer guest inquiries and provide directions.
- Work at other venues as assigned, based on business needs.
- Perform job duties in full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.