Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (PH&C), owned by the Forest County Potawatomi tribe, is one of the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art entertainment properties in the Midwest, including slot machines, table games, poker tables, bingo, off-track-betting, a theater, event center, award-winning restaurants, full-service catering, and a luxury hotel, with a variety of business meeting and special occasion venues. In addition to being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, PH&C sets the bar high for responsible citizenship through its dedication to charitable giving, responsible gambling, and sustainability.
PH&C operates on growth-oriented Mission, Vision, and Values statements that emphasize providing opportunities, being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, and most importantly, acting with integrity in everything that we do. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Serve guests by processing guest payments using cashier system; entering and retrieving information from the computerized valet parking system; checking coats and wheelchairs; and calling ticket numbers over the radio.
- *Greet guests with a friendly expression of acknowledgement and assist guests in a professional manner.
- *Maintain legible and organized records of guests’ car keys and vehicle tickets at the key booth.
- *Control pace and quantity of production, minimizing down time.
- *Track receipts and balance cash drawer at the end of the shift.
- Maintain a safe, sanitary, and organized work environment.
- Promote and participate in a strong team effort and assist other team members as needed.
- Perform job duties in full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.