- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred. One year of landscaping, maintenance, or related work experience is required.
- Must be able to safely use landscaping and maintenance equipment including but not limited to power tools, lawn mowers, sweepers, and snow blowers.
- The ability to achieve and maintain a forklift license within 90 days.
- Must hold a valid, state-issued non-probationary Driver’s license.
- Office skills must include the ability to use standard office equipment and general computer skills.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members professionally.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move freely throughout the office and property for duration of scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer. The team member is required to lift or move objects up to 50 pounds on a regular basis and up to 100 pounds occasionally with assistance. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor, the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free. While performing the duties of this job, the team member occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and at heights. The team member is regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, cold, and vibration.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.