Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (PH&C), owned by the Forest County Potawatomi tribe, is one of the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art entertainment properties in the Midwest, including slot machines, table games, poker tables, bingo, off-track-betting, a theater, event center, award-winning restaurants, full-service catering, and a luxury hotel, with a variety of business meeting and special occasion venues. In addition to being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, PH&C sets the bar high for responsible citizenship through its dedication to charitable giving, responsible gambling, and sustainability.
PH&C operates on growth-oriented Mission, Vision, and Values statements that emphasize providing opportunities, being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, and most importantly, acting with integrity in everything that we do. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Greet and welcome guests at the front entrance of the property in a timely and pleasant manner.
- *Assist guests in and out of their vehicle and provide information regarding the parking and retrieval of their vehicle. Provide valet information to guests.
- *Assist with maintaining organized records of guest car keys, coat check, and wheelchairs.
- *Ensure organized and efficient valet operations and direct traffic as needed.
- *Act as a resource to guests and team members by maintaining thorough knowledge of the facility, special events, promotions, local attractions, and other amenities.
- *Attend to guest needs, inquiries, or special requests in a courteous and prompt manner.
- *Operate motor vehicles, if assigned driving responsibilities, to move waiting cars up in line, providing room for newly arrived cars and facilitating more efficient guest service.
- Ensure valet areas are safe, clean, and attractive. Perform light cleaning duties as needed and daily maintenance of valet areas and desk.
- Monitor pace and quantity of production and minimize down time.
- Perform job duties in full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.