- High School diploma or equivalent preferred. One year of prior work experience is required.
- One year experience in the gaming or hospitality industry preferred.
- The ability to use basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and counting using whole numbers and United States currency.
- Ability to use a calculator.
- The ability to read and interpret written instructions and write simple correspondence.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members professionally, including the ability to speak in front of small groups.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move freely throughout the office and property for duration of scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer. The team member is required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to 30 pounds on a regular basis without assistance or more with assistance. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor the noise level increase. The facility is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.