Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (PH&C), owned by the Forest County Potawatomi tribe, is one of the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art entertainment properties in the Midwest, including slot machines, table games, poker tables, bingo, off-track-betting, a theater, event center, award-winning restaurants, full-service catering, and a luxury hotel, with a variety of business meeting and special occasion venues. In addition to being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, PH&C sets the bar high for responsible citizenship through its dedication to charitable giving, responsible gambling, and sustainability.
PH&C operates on growth-oriented Mission, Vision, and Values statements that emphasize providing opportunities, being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, and most importantly, acting with integrity in everything that we do. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include but are not limited to interviewing, hiring, and training team members; scheduling and motivating team members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining team members; addressing complaints; and resolving problems.
- *Ensure the highest level of customer service, hospitality, and guest development.
- *Maintain appropriate game pace, speed, limits, and staffing.
- *Monitor the state of play including knowledge of financial game performance for an assigned area.
- *Inform Management on duty of all noteworthy, suspicious, or unusual activity.
- *Address unusual or questionable activity of guests or of team members and take appropriate action to correct the situation within established policies and procedures.
- *Take appropriate action to maintain smooth function of equipment and to address any equipment failures.
- Maintain understanding of federal and state regulations related to Table Games operations.
- Ensure full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.