- A high school diploma or equivalent and previous high volume bartending experience are preferred. Cash handling experience is preferred.
- Experience with point-of-sale (POS) systems preferred.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a City of Milwaukee bartender's license within 90 days.
- The ability to successfully achieve Responsible Alcohol and ServSafe certifications within 90 days.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members professionally.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk, walk, hear, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, stand, sit, and move freely throughout the property for duration of scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer/point-of-sale (POS) system. The team member is required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to 20 pounds on a regular basis and up to 70 pounds occasionally, with assistance. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor, the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.