- A high school diploma or equivalent and 5 years of previous restaurant or facility utility management are required. An Associate’s degree from an accredited culinary school can take the place of 2 years of experience.
- Two years of supervisory experience is required.
- The ability to successfully achieve ServSafe certification within 90 days.
- Office skills must include the ability to use standard office equipment and general knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- The ability to use strong organization skills and attention to detail to accurately handle multiple job duties and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to use basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and counting using whole numbers and fractions.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with and understand the interests of stakeholders at all levels, as well as the impact of those interests on PH&C and its goals. The ability to communicate effectively before groups of guests or team members of the organization.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move freely throughout the property for prolonged periods of time in a physically demanding, fast-paced environment. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer. The team member is required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to 20 pounds on a regular basis and up to 60 pounds occasionally with assistance. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor, the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free. While performing the duties of this job, the team member will work near moving parts and extreme noise, such as kitchen equipment, and will be required to work in a hot environment, such as over and near ovens, cooktops, and open flames, and in a cold environment such as in freezer/production prep kitchen areas. The team member will be exposed to foods that are commonly classified as allergens, including but not limited to peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, soy, dairy products, seafood, shellfish, and gluten. While performing the duties of this job, the team member will use chemical cleaning products.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.