- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred. 6 months of hotel cleaning experience is required.
- Ability to work with various chemicals, tools, and equipment in a safe and effective manner; be trained in blood borne pathogens; and perform required blood borne pathogens procedures.
- Office skills include the ability to use standard office equipment and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members professionally, including the ability to speak in front of small groups of team members.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend and move freely throughout and property for duration of scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member is required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to 25 pounds regularly and up to 100 pounds or more occasionally, with assistance. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor the noise level increases. The hotel is a smoke free environment. The casino is not smoke free. The team member is regularly exposed to cleaning chemicals used in the maintenance of the property.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.