- A Bachelor's degree in Data Analytics, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or related field and 5 years of business intelligence, business analytics, or data warehousing experience primarily utilizing the Microsoft SQL Server stack (SSIS, SSAS and SSRS) are required. Master’s degree preferred.
- Experience leading a development team preferred.
- Comprehensive data warehouse analysis and design experience, with full knowledge of data warehouse methodologies, data modeling, and ETL technologies.
- Office skills must include the ability to use standard office equipment and the ability to demonstrate advanced knowledge of MDX, SQL, SSAS, SSRS, and Microsoft Excel. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Power BI, DAX, R, or Python preferred.
- The ability to work with limited supervision, and work independently in a highly collaborative team setting.
- The ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Knowledge of a formal project management methodology. Experience with agile development methodologies preferred.
- Working knowledge of source control and use of a software development lifecycle system such as TFS or JIRA preferred.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact and communicate with guests and team members at all levels of the organization professionally, in verbal and written form, including the ability to speak in front of small groups and work in a team environment.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move freely throughout the office and property for duration of scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer. The team member is required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to 10 pounds on a regular basis and up to 25 pounds occasionally. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate. When on the casino floor the noise level increases. The work environment is smoke free, when on the casino floor it is not smoke free.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.