Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (PH&C), owned by the Forest County Potawatomi tribe, is one of the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art entertainment properties in the Midwest, including slot machines, table games, poker tables, bingo, off-track-betting, a theater, event center, award-winning restaurants, full-service catering, and a luxury hotel, with a variety of business meeting and special occasion venues. In addition to being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, PH&C sets the bar high for responsible citizenship through its dedication to charitable giving, responsible gambling, and sustainability.
PH&C operates on growth-oriented Mission, Vision, and Values statements that emphasize providing opportunities, being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, and most importantly, acting with integrity in everything that we do. While carrying out the job duties listed below, the Slot Performance Technician 1 contributes to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Responsible for troubleshooting and proper preventative maintenance of all slot machines and other gaming and non-gaming related equipment, including cleaning machines, overhauls, etc. in accordance with federal, state, and tribal regulations.
- *Assist Slot Technician III in the break down, relocation, and reset up of machines and stands to be relocated.
- *Assist in loading and unloading of slot machines and signs during deliveries to and removals from property.
- *Perform minor repairs on gaming and non-gaming related equipment.
- Perform slot machine verification, audits, and tests as needed.
- Maintain proper documentation of slot machine verifications, tests, and maintenance.
- Maintain knowledge of and ensure full compliance of gaming laws (federal, tribal, and state) and attendant regulations.
- Provide exceptional, professional service to our guests and employees when performing job duties to reflect the Casino high standard of excellence.
- Maintain an acceptable consistent, regular attendance record.
- Ensure full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.