- A high school diploma or equivalent and related technical training are preferred. Two years of related experience is required. Must have experience with and be able to safely use carpentry equipment including but not limited to saws, drills, planers, lifts, and hand tools.
- The ability to use basic math skills including adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, and counting using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- The ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members professionally.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to talk, hear, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, stand, sit, and move freely throughout the office and property for duration of scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member must be able to operate a personal computer. The team member is required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to 50 pounds on a regular basis and up to 100 pounds occasionally, with assistance. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate to loud. When on the casino floor, the noise level increases. The facility is not smoke free. While performing the duties of this job, the team member occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and at heights. The team member is occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions, wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, cold, and vibration.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.