- A high school diploma or equivalent, completion of an accredited program in Massage Therapy, and a current Massage Therapist license issued by the state of Wisconsin are required.
- Previous Massage Therapy experience preferred.
- The ability to work safely and effectively with various cleaning agents, tools, and equipment, and complete required blood borne pathogen training.
- The ability to maintain discretion in handling confidential information.
- Office skills must include the ability to use standard office equipment.
- The ability to interact with guests and team members professionally and the ability to make guest feel welcome and comfortable in a treatment setting.
- The ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts including late nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to talk, hear, stand, sit, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and move freely throughout the salon and property for the duration of scheduled shift. The team member is frequently required to use hands to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The team member is required to lift, carry, push, pull, or move objects up to 10 pounds on a regular basis and up to 25 pounds occasionally, with or without assistance. Team member must wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) while performing job duties. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The noise level is usually moderate. When on the casino floor, the noise level increases. The Spa is a non-smoking environment however facility is not smoke free. While performing the duties of this job, the team member will use chemical cleaning products and may be exposed to blood borne pathogens. The team member is frequently exposed to fumes and airborne particles.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all qualifications, responsibilities, duties, and skills required.