Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (PH&C), owned by the Forest County Potawatomi tribe, is one of the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art entertainment properties in the Midwest, including slot machines, table games, poker tables, bingo, off-track-betting, a theater, event center, award-winning restaurants, full-service catering, and a luxury hotel, with a variety of business meeting and special occasion venues. In addition to being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, PH&C sets the bar high for responsible citizenship through its dedication to charitable giving, responsible gambling, and sustainability.
PH&C operates on growth-oriented Mission, Vision, and Values statements that emphasize providing opportunities, being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, and most importantly, acting with integrity in everything that we do. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Park and retrieve guests’ vehicles as they enter and leave the casino safely and efficiently.
- *Greet guests with a friendly expression of acknowledgement.
- *Utilize the Computerized Valet Parking System (CVPS).
- *Report any vehicle violation, accident, or malfunction that occurs while driving a guest’s vehicle to management immediately.
- *Control pace and quantity of production to minimize down time.
- Provide directions and answer guest questions to provide excellent guest service in all situations.
- Assist other team members as needed.
- Maintain a safe, sanitary, and organized work environment.
- Perform job duties in full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedure, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.