Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (PH&C), owned by the Forest County Potawatomi tribe, is one of the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art entertainment properties in the Midwest, including slot machines, table games, poker tables, bingo, off-track-betting, a theater, event center, award-winning restaurants, full-service catering, and a luxury hotel, with a variety of business meeting and special occasion venues. In addition to being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, PH&C sets the bar high for responsible citizenship through its dedication to charitable giving, responsible gambling, and sustainability.
PH&C operates on growth-oriented Mission, Vision, and Values statements that emphasize providing opportunities, being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, and most importantly, acting with integrity in everything that we do. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Provides guests with thorough, knowledgeable, and professional massage services such as therapeutic, Swedish, and deep tissue massage within state guidelines.
- *Determine treatment needs and formulate a massage treatment plan based upon guest input.
- *Communicate regularly with guest during treatment to ensure satisfaction and adjust treatment as needed.
- *Ensure guests receive a detailed plan after each service for home care.
- *Promote follow-up treatments, additional products, and services to maximize guest satisfaction.
- *Prepare treatment room before patient arrival including preparing equipment, and creating relaxing atmosphere.
- *Clean, sanitize, and sterilize treatment room and other spa areas adhering to Potawatomi practices and health care protocol as directed by city and state Safety and Sanitation codes.
- *Stock room with linens and products as needed.
- Schedule and record additional treatment appointments.
- Perform job duties in full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.