Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (PH&C), owned by the Forest County Potawatomi tribe, is one of the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art entertainment properties in the Midwest, including slot machines, table games, poker tables, bingo, off-track-betting, a theater, event center, award-winning restaurants, full-service catering, and a luxury hotel, with a variety of business meeting and special occasion venues. In addition to being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, PH&C sets the bar high for responsible citizenship through its dedication to charitable giving, responsible gambling, and sustainability.
PH&C operates on growth-oriented Mission, Vision, and Values statements that emphasize providing opportunities, being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, and most importantly, acting with integrity in everything that we do. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Discuss various nail services and options with guest and perform requested treatments such as natural nail manicures and pedicures, nail extensions, tips and wraps, acrylic nail forms, nail removal and nail design, and paraffin.
- *Prepare guests cuticle and nails by soaking, removing polish, cleaning, shaping, trimming, cutting, and pushing back cuticle using appropriate tools such as scissors, files, nippers, cuticle knives, and rotary abrasive wheel.
- *Assess the condition of clients' hands and/or feet, remove dead skin, and provide massage to hands and/or feet.
- *Apply undercoat and clear or colored polish onto nails with brush.
- *Extend nails using powder, solvent, and paper forms attached to tips of guest’s fingers to support and shape artificial nails.
- *Treat nails to repair or improve strength and resilience by wrapping.
- *Clean, sterilize, and sanitize tools and work environment, following and maintaining knowledge of laws and regulations related to the practice of manicuring hygiene and public health.
- *Maintain supply inventories and records of client services.
- Schedule guest appointments and accept payments.
- Promote and sells nail products and other spa services and treatments and encourages repeat business.
- Perform job duties in full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.