Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (PH&C), owned by the Forest County Potawatomi tribe, is one of the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art entertainment properties in the Midwest, including slot machines, table games, poker tables, bingo, off-track-betting, a theater, event center, award-winning restaurants, full-service catering, and a luxury hotel, with a variety of business meeting and special occasion venues. In addition to being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, PH&C sets the bar high for responsible citizenship through its dedication to charitable giving, responsible gambling, and sustainability.
PH&C operates on growth-oriented Mission, Vision, and Values statements that emphasize providing opportunities, being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, and most importantly, acting with integrity in everything that we do. While carrying out the job duties listed below, the Human Resources Information Systems Specialist will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal, and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Maintain and act as technical point of contact for all Human Resources (HR) systems, including Human Resources Information System (HRIS), Applicant Tracking System (ATS), Learning Management Software (LMS), risk and safety tracking software, and timekeeping and scheduling software. Responsibilities include but are not limited to importing and maintaining data, configuring systems, and managing system rules, workflows, and user access.
- *Work with Information Technology (IT) department to develop and maintain integration between HR systems.
- *Support HR team and other functional areas in completing projects by providing data and technical expertise.
- *Create, run, maintain, and distribute routine and ad hoc reports. Provide and develop reporting and analyses that empower informed business decisions.
- *Research and resolve HR systems issues and act as a liaison between the company and system vendors for technical support assistance.
- *Develop processes, procedures, and desktop instructions relating to HR systems. Coordinate with the Training and Development team to create and maintain training materials for end users. Assist in end user training as requested.
- Assist in identifying, developing, and tracking HR and organizational metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs), and labor standards.
- Analyze data to ensure appropriate staffing levels and work with department heads to adjust staffing models and scheduling as necessary.
- Assist in implementing and testing system upgrades and changes.
- Communicate system and process changes to HR partners across the organization.
- Maintain knowledge of related regulations and legislation that impact human resources and trends.
- Perform job duties in full compliance with departmental policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.