Potawatomi Hotel & Casino (PH&C), owned by the Forest County Potawatomi tribe, is one of the most comprehensive, state-of-the-art entertainment properties in the Midwest, including slot machines, table games, poker tables, bingo, off-track-betting, a theater, event center, award-winning restaurants, full-service catering, and a luxury hotel, with a variety of business meeting and special occasion venues. In addition to being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, PH&C sets the bar high for responsible citizenship through its dedication to charitable giving, responsible gambling, and sustainability.
PH&C operates on growth-oriented Mission, Vision, and Values statements that emphasize providing opportunities, being the premier entertainment destination in the Midwest, and most importantly, acting with integrity in everything that we do. While carrying out the job duties listed below, you will contribute to our continued success by demonstrating unsurpassed guest service, a high level of integrity and ethical standards, and personal and professional dedication to our Mission, Vision, and Values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- *Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include but are not limited to interviewing, hiring, and training team members; scheduling and motivating team members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining team members; addressing complaints; and resolving problems.
- *Work closely with Slot Performance Shift Manager to oversee and coordinate the daily operations of assigned shift. Directly supervise Slot Performance Technicians. Monitor overall slot machine maintenance and performance.
- *Oversee repair and preventive maintenance of slot machines to ensure proper function and optimal performance.
- *Ensure all slot machine software and hardware is in compliance with federal, state, and tribal regulations, as well as company policies.
- *Process initial paperwork and check new, converted, and moved slot machines for audit and data processing purposes. Verify that slot machine setup is accurate.
- *Use custom software to review guest activity and generate data for use in department analysis and planning.
- *Write procedures for maintaining games, following manufacturer recommendations.
- Ensure slot machine integrity when jackpots occur and as requested.
- Assist with verifying jackpots according to federal, state and tribal gaming regulations as well as PH&C Internal Controls.
- Maintain strong working knowledge of local, state, federal, and tribal gaming laws and regulations.
- Ensure full compliance with departmental Internal Controls, policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.